No Products in the Cart
Before we can understand how to identify high quality fabrics, we need to know the difference between quality garments and poor quality garments. A few key factors that define quality.
1. Lifespan of the garment: A garment should last more than a few months. So that you don't have to worry about the garment tearing when you put it on or take it off.
2. Resistance: After many washes, the clothes should not break, shrink, etc.
3. Dye: The color should not fade.
4. Comfort: The fabric must be skin-friendly.
5. Drape: Everyone likes fabrics with natural drape, which will look advanced.