1. Fill the sink with warm water. It can effectively relax the fibers of the fabric.
2. 950ml of water mixed with 15ml of hair conditioner into the water is helpful to prevent clothes from shrinking.
3. Soak the clothes in water for up to 30 minutes.
4. Squeeze the clothes to wring out the excess water. Roll the clothes into a ball. Lay a clean, dry towel flat and place the clothes on it. Then, gradually roll the towel up from one end to the other. This pressure will squeeze out any remaining excess water.
5.Unroll the towel and move the clothes onto the second dry towel laid on a flat surface. Use your hands to tug on the edges of the damp garment. Be gentle to avoid damaging the fibers of the fabric.
6. Use a heavy object to hold the clothes down.
7. Hang the clothes up to avoid direct heat and sunlight.