No Products in the Cart
Whether you're buying clothing off-the-rack or having it tailored, it's best to keep your exact proportions in mind. Use a tape measure and write down the exact numbers.
The measurements you should take:
1. The circumference of the head is used to determine the size of the hat.
2. Upper arm of sleeve.
3. Neck, which is more important in men's clothing.
4. The widest or fullest part of the chest
5. The most natural waist circumference.
6. Hip size.
7. Trouser legs, that is, the distance from the groin to the bottom of the ankle.